Ross was taken to surgery around 8:30 this morning and Karen was told it would be about 4-5 hours. Around 1pm, both Dr. Fremes & Dr. Radhakrishnan stopped by the waiting room to pass along the good news. They were very pleased with the results & Ross has come through surgery with flying colours!!
They confirmed he will not need a pacemaker and hopefully should be released early next week. Hoping he will be moved to the Coronary Care Unit shortly and Mom/Karen will get to see him or at least another update.
Will keep posting with news as it comes available and a picture as soon as I can get one :)
Thanks again to everyone for your thoughts,calls & prayers today!
Thanks for the update Keely - wonderful news! Send our love to Ross/Karen. Look forward to more good news.
ReplyDeleteRenee & Robert
Great news, saying my prayers for Ross and everyone. Gigi
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC NEWS
ReplyDeleteYou are in our prayers for a speedy recovery
Get well and we will see you soon
Love
Your younger brother
This is now six attempts to let you know I excited I am to hear your good news. Have had all of you in my thoughts and prayers during this long siege. It's hard to keep a good man down and I feel sure Ross will have a speedy recovery. Love,
ReplyDeleteMary Kay